Investment Advisor Representative
We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious and disciplined individuals with a strong desire to assist individuals and families in their efforts to reduce debt, build wealth and pursue their financial goals and dreams. They must be committed to growth and share our vision of a firm in which professionals are extremely client-centered in order to improve the financial well being of the individuals and families they service.
Our ideal candidate values interpersonal relationships, is an effective communicator, and is bright and good-natured. They are professional, courteous, engaging and eager to meet people, discovering their needs and concerns then understanding and communicating how Anchor Bay’s services can assist in meeting those objectives.
Our objective is to provide a congenial work environment in which professionals may freely exchange ideas and realize their full potential.
Anchor Bay provides all necessary administrative support, which relieves the representative of the mundane tasks that can sap productivity.
Our investment advisor representatives are not alone. Supported by our network of financial specialists, local office facilities, training programs and mentoring opportunities, they have access to informational resources, informed speakers, products, and the assistance they need to help their clients and build their practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and client face-to-face relationship building skills
- The ability and experience to understand a client’s financial situation and personal circumstances
Required Skills and Experience:
- Licenses and registrations; NASD/FINRA, Series 7 or 6, 63, (65 or 66 preferred)
- Clean U-4 and background
- 5+ years of sales experience in the financial service industry
- An established book of business
- Bachelor’s degree
- Broad technical skills for retirement products, general investment matters and applicable tax and estate planning issues
- Prior face-to-face experience with high net worth clients is desired
Please email your resume to [email protected]
Any inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.Add New