Financial Planner Associate, CFP
Anchor Bay Capital, Inc. is seeking an experienced financial planning professional to support our team in serving existing and new clients. This candidate should be familiar with the financial planning process as set forth by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards. The candidate is expected to perform various tasks, including planning and portfolio reviews and preparing financial analyses and projections. The candidate must have the ability to utilize critical-thinking skills, work independently and anticipate firm needs and client questions. The firm would like to provide an opportunity for the associate to advance in the business while working with existing clients and acquiring new client relationships.
- Preparing financial analyses for clients, including cash flow analysis, retirement analysis, estate planning analysis, financial goal analysis, risk management analysis, and investment portfolio analysis
- All aspects of pre-meeting activities, such as preparation of meeting agendas, and plan preparation as well as post-meeting tasks such as developing meeting notes, and coordinating planning implementation
- Continuously monitoring clients’ financial plans with detail and accuracy Working with planning team to prepare plans and projections Participating in firm marketing activities
- Taking initiative to form new client relationships through networking, referrals, and online branding
Required Skills and Experience:
- A portable book of business would be preferred
- CFP® credential or completed education requirement for the credential Licenses and registrations; FINRA, Series 7 or 6, 65 or 66
- Clean U-4 and background
- 3+ years of production experience in the financial services industry
- Bachelors degree
- Prior face-to-face experience with high-net worth clients is desired
Please email your resume to [email protected]
Any inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.