When to hire a hire a financial planner?
Most people think a financial planner is only for those with giant salaries and huge financial complexities. But a financial planner can help just about everyone. Because a financial planner is an expert who can create a financial roadmap to help you reach your goals.
That said, there are times in life when you should definitely seek the help of a financial planner. We’ve listed some of those below.
- You have acquired an inheritance.
- You’ve had a milestone birthday
- If you’ve found that you’re not saving as much as you’d like
- If you’d like to make sure you’re getting all the tax advantages you should
- If you’re thinking about retiring but not sure if you have enough money
- If you’re getting close to retirement
- If you want to know how much money you’ll need in order to allow you to retire
- If you’re retired
- If you’ve just got your first job and you need help charting a financial course for your future
- If you’ve got a raise, promotion or year-end bonus
- If you’re getting married
- If you need an estate plan
- If you buy a house
- If you start a business